Monday, December 13, 2010

Not Forgotten

I have had quite the hiatus from blogging.  Part of the lapse is justifiable.  I had knee surgery mid-November and wasn't cooking at all let alone anything new.  Then Thanksgiving rolled around and I was busy hosting family.  But I have no excuse for where I've been for the last 2 weeks or so.

This is me recovering from surgery.  I watched A LOT of food network that weekend.


I've also been bad about taking pictures recently of what I have made.  Oops.

Here's where I stand:
I made an entire Thankgiving dinner for my parents, Brian and me.  I tried some new sides and made some tested and tried favorites.  I took plenty of pictures that I will have to post later in a separate blog about all the fixings (my goal is to do this tonight).

Since Thanksgiving I made 2 new recipes.  Chipotle and cheddar mac and cheese and sloppy jerky turkey joes.  Both RR recipes.  I have no pictures to share though because I was being lazy.  I plan on making both again in the future so I'll be sure to capture pictures at that time.

Then just last night I made a turkey stew with left over turkey from Thanksgiving (love left over turkey). I'll post about this dinner this week!

Sorry to be so quiet lately, but I'm ready to ramp it back up.  So check back for the Thanksgiving dinner edition!

No comments: