Thursday, October 11, 2012

Next Week's Meal Plan

Here's my meal plan for next week.

Sunday (10/14) - Tilapia with Bean Salad  - For the tilapia, I usually just serve with some sour cream.  When I'm feeling exceptionally not lazy I will make it this way: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/2243
 
Bean Salad:
1 can of navy beans, drained and rinsed
1 tomato, chopped
1/2 to 1 whole avocado, chopped
Dressing: mustard (honey, or regular or dijon or spicy all work), EVOO, pasted garlic

Monday (10/15) - Salad with Chicken (made on Sunday) - this is a salad with baked chicken, nothing fancy, but it's easy to make it the day before.  We ended up eating this salad in a tortilla and essentially had a wrap for dinner.  It was a nice change!

Tuesday (10/16) - Ranch Chicken with Green Beans (Crockpot Meal)

Wednesday (10/17) - Loaded Potatoes

Thursday (10/18) - OYO

Friday (10/19) - Brian's grilling beef kabobs

Saturday (10/20) - New Recipe!  (I haven't decided yet)

No comments: