Tuesday, October 30, 2012

This Week's Meal Plan

Here's this week's meal plan (since I didn't post it last week):

Sunday - Tilapia and Bean Salad   Crockpot Chicken and Green Chile.  Turned out I was too wiped to cook even fish, so I experimented in the crockpot.  I had a large jar of green chile stew.  I put some frozen chicken breast in the CP, chopped some onion, and dumped half the jar in.  It was delicious.  The rest of the jar I'm saving for turkey leftovers and am actually going to make a stew out of it.

Monday - Chicken Parm Salad Subs (made on Sunday) - I used this recipe, but modified it.  I didn't use mint, or fresh parsley.  I used shredded chicken breasts instead of a rotisserie chicken.  I've used rotisserie chicken before and its delicious (more moist than just using chicken breasts), but I was being lazy and cheap.

Tuesday - Crockpot Honey Nut Chicken - I used this recipe, but modified it to taste (no tabasco)

Wednesday - Ham and Mozzerella Croissants and Corn

Thursday - On Your Own

Friday - DATE NIGHT!!!

Saturday - Tacos and Beans

No comments: